2016 Volkswagen Beetle
Call Now For Updated 2016 Beetle Specials.
Request Your Beetle Quote!
Year Over Year Features & Packages
The new 2016 Beetle includes the following trim levels:
- 1.8T S: Leather-wrapped multi-function sport steering wheel and sixteen-inch Whirl alloy wheels.
- 1.8T SE: Center console USB port and automatic headlights with a coming and leaving home feature.
- 1.8T SEL: Panoramic sunroof and keyless access with push-button start.
- R-Line SE: Composition Media touch screen system and front sport seats with sport cloth seating surfaces.
- R-Line SEL: Leather seating surfaces and bi-xenon high-intensity headlights with LED daytime running lights.
2016 Beetle Dealer Serving Los Angeles
The 2016 Volkswagen Beetle combines an appealing exterior with excellent performance and numerous technological features. The car has a standard 1.8-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that achieves 170 horsepower and an impressive EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of 34 miles per gallon on the highway. Drivers who prefer a little more power can opt for models with the 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, which generates 210 horsepower. Available transmission options include six-speed manual transmission and six-speed automatic transmission with Tiptronic®. The vehicle has a crash-optimized front end and a reinforced safety cage construction.
Los Angeles shoppers seeking the 2016 Volkswagen Beetle must drop by New Century Volkswagen in Glendale and test drive one today.
The 2016 Volkswagen Beetle has an attractive cabin with several practical features. The vehicle has a standard trip computer that calculates trip time, fuel consumption, and miles to empty. The easy entry system features front seats that can be moved forward to allow passengers easier access to the rear seats.
The 2016 Volkswagen Beetle has an appealing retro exterior with a standard rear spoiler and heated mirrors. Wheel options include 17-inch Turbine alloy wheels on the 1.8 SE, 18-inch Twister alloy wheels on the R-Line SE, and 19-inch Tornado alloy wheels on the R-Line SEL.