Source: Volkswagen Cars USA
2016 Volkswagen Eos
The Eos is the hardtop convertible that also has a power sunroof. This means whether the top is up or down, the sun can still shine down.
When it comes to fun, the sky's the limit.
The 2016 Eos comes equipped with a turbocharged engine, amenities galore, and its very own access to a supply of vitamin D. Put the top down or open the sunroof and let the rays do the rest.
Power under the hood and on the roof.
With a 200-hp turbocharged engine, the 2016 Eos delivers serious power on the road. And as a hardtop convertible with a power sunroof, it delivers serious sunshine too.
- 2.0L turbocharged engine
- 200 hp/207 lb-ft of torque
- 6-speed DSG automatic transmission
So many bells. Even more whistles.
If amenities are what you're into, then dive on in to the Eos. From the comfort of a 12-way power-adjustable driver's seat to the convenience of dual-zone automatic climate control, it's got you covered.
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 12-way power adjustable driver's seat
- V-Tex leatherette seating surfaces
- Leather-wrapped multi-function steering wheel
Room for four. Sunlight for all.
Designed to have it all, the Eos is a coupe that seats four with a hardtop convertible roof that also happens to have a panoramic sunroof. It’s the perfect ride for all seasons.
- Coupe-Sunroof-Convertible (CSC) and heated glass window
- Power tilting/sliding panoramic sunroof
- 17" Michigan alloy wheels
- Power easy-entry front driver’s seat