Volkswagen College Graduate Program Glendale CA
Reaching graduation day is a long-earned goal that is worthy of celebration. It also marks a time when you go from student to professional, so you likely don’t want to show up to your workplace in the rickety vehicle that barely allowed you to make it to class on time. If you’re ready for an upgrade, but not quite sure if you can afford it, the Volkswagen College Graduate Program available in Glendale CA might be the answer for you.
This program is designed around the particular needs of college graduates. One of the hardest parts about getting started on financing is having the right credit history, but many students don’t build much credit aside from student loans, and so won’t have any history at all directly after graduating. Fortunately, this program does not require credit history, though if you do have information it must be in good standing. A co-signer is also not required, so no added pressure will be put on relatives in order for you to get into a new car.
Program Benefits and Highlights
So what, exactly, can you expect when you take advantage of the Volkswagen College Graduate Program financing offer? These are the main highlights, but there are frequently special offers to watch for around spring.
- $500 Contract Bonus when you finance or lease
- No security deposit required for a new lease
- No credit history required
- No need for a co-signer
How to qualify for the VW College Grad Program
Naturally, not just anyone can apply for this program, and the most obvious requirement involves graduating from college. There are a few more things to consider, as the program is intended to offer assistance for recent graduates and not just anyone who currently holds a degree.
- Must have graduated within the past 24 months or expect to graduate within six months
- College institution must be accredited in the U.S. or Canada
- Two- and four-year degrees are eligible
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- You have full-time, permanent employment or can provide a written commitment from your future employer
- You must apply through Volkswagen Credit and receive approval
If you can check all of these things off your list, there are also just a handful of things to bring with you to get the ball rolling on a new lease or financing to buy your car.
What to bring with you to New Century Volkswagen:
- A copy of your degree or transcript
- Contact information for your college or university
- A copy of proof-of-income and contact information for human resources or payroll
- Contact for two personal references (One must be a relative)
If you have any questions that aren’t answered on this page, or you’d like to learn more about any current incentives and financing rates, feel free to contact us by phone or email.